Friday, November 28, 2014

John Williams at Long Level (11/28/2014)

Hello Folks,

A couple of weeks ago, my very good friend and fellow angler, John Williams, went shoreline fishing on the Susquehanna River at Long Level, Pa. John sent me several pictures of the smallmouth bass he was able to pull from the 38 degree waters.

I wanted to make sure that I shared his photos with you here at "Fishing With Dad"... Enjoy!

 photo IMG_4186_zps95220784.jpg

 photo IMG_2134_zps9dfeb802.jpg

 photo IMG_0498_zps8acf866c.jpg

 photo IMG_9056_zps25a6acd1.jpg

 photo IMG_4174_zps1a8174b2.jpg

It certainly appeared that the "jerkbait" was the lure of choice by these smallmouth!

I hope all those who visit "Fishing With Dad" had a fantastic "Thanksgiving Day" feast. I spent the day at my nephew's home with his family and the extended Boyd Family. We had a lot of great food that was shared by each family in attendance. Before we sat down to partake in the turkey and ham feast, we were able to "SKYPE" with my nephew and his family who live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

What a great Thanksgiving Day and a big "THANK YOU" to John for sharing these smallmouth pictures from Long Level, Pa.

Take Care and Be Safe!
Dad