Thursday, March 25, 2010

Getting The Hang Of The I-KAM Xtreme Video Sunglasses

Hello Folks,

James Cameron has nothing to worry about and yes, I'm not coming out of retirement to go into film directing... LOL!

I got to try out my new I-Kam Xtreme Video Sunglasses on today's fishing adventure. I have a lot to learn about positioning my head, etc. to get the best shot from these sunglasses. From the videos I took today, only one came out half-way decent.

I was on the road by 6:45 a.m. towing the boat and heading to Village Homestead Restaurant in Bainbridge, Pa. for some sausage gravy over biscuits and coffee. I took my time and read the morning newspaper before heading back to the truck and on to the river.

I launched at 8:00 a.m. and headed north just below where Josh and I fished on Tuesday. It had started to rain at the ramp and continued as I drove on to my first honey hole.

I caught some very nice fish today with the best three going at 17.25", 17.5", and a 18" fatty.

The water temperature dropped 3 degrees since Tuesday and the water rose from 6.2' to the level of 7' at Harrisburg, Pa. today!

Fish were caught on black/blue hair jigs and Green Pumpkin/Smoke Tail tubes up close and in the slower eddies.

Because my videos came out so poorly, I've deleted them and will start from scratch the next trip.

Dad