Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Enough Already!

WE got hammered again with a lot of snow. The Most Ever! according to the weatherman. That's a lot of years recording weather to make a claim like that. Most likely will never see this much snow the rest of our lives!

Here is a pic of my good buddy, Josh Kreider, hauling milk today. That's right, the cows still need milk and milk needs to get picked up each and every day!

Photobucket

Here's the view from our front door this evening. The winds are kicking up, but luckily for us, they aren't blowing in the direction that would give us much of a problem. Blizzard conditions out here, though! You can see my F150 to the far right. What you can't see are the two cars sitting in the driveway between the snow bank and the truck. LOL!

Photobucket

Dug out three times today. The snow ended here around 6:00 p.m. Now we have the horizontal and swirling snow from the winds. Argghhhhhh! My right arm I had all that surgery on last year is killing me, but the metal hips are holding up just fine.

My sister-in-law called us today from New Mexico. She was rubbing it in that they had 65 degree temps and sunshine! I hope a scorpion greets her and her husband in their bed tonight. :)

dad