Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter 2015

Hello Folks,

It has been several weeks since I last owned my G3 1860 DLX . With the help of JC Nuss at Lakeside Marine, all the paperwork was accomplished on a very sad day for us all. I have had a couple of down years and it was probably the best move for me overall. I was also able to help my son buy a new Re-Curve Bow and Limbs to advance his archery skills. Zach was able to shoot in an archery league with his Compound Bow this past winter and really, really enjoyed it. During the season, he became interested in the Re-Curve Bows that are used in the Olympics and met a couple of very talented female archers that were trained at the Olympic Training Center.

Once his limbs arrive at the "Lancaster Archery Supply", he will set up lessons and begin planning for the next league.

I also have arranged for my Borla Cat-Back Black Tipped exhaust system with a cold air intake and tuning to be done on the Mustang during the week of April 13, 2015 by "Brady's High Performance" on Millwood Rd, Willow Street, Pa. Brady installed my Borla Exhaust System in my F-150 back in 2006 and I was very pleased with his work and the performance I received from the 2005 F-150.

I suspect that I will gain approximately and additional 20-25 hp on my 2015 50th Anniversary Mustang with this upcoming work. We joked about supercharging the Mustang to 627 hp... Wow, what a "mean machine" that would be. A Edlebrock supercharger would run about $7500. Brady likes these systems better than the Roush. He told me that when you get on the Roush once or twice and it heats up, the system tends to lose a bit of hp at the steering wheel. The Edlebrocks don't seem to perform the same and are more suited for the higher end performance... I trust Brady and his team at "High Performance".

The other week, I took the Mustang to Keller Brothers in Lititz, Pa. to have a little bit of touch up paint done after I scratched a couple of spots on the hood near the passenger windshield wiper. I also had a nick on the rear passenger side plastic bumper that happened during a drive... Their Touch Up Man did an excellent job and I am very pleased with his work. I wouldn't hesitate taking the Mustang back to him for work in the future.

HAPPY EASTER 2015 - To my family and friends...

I got to see "Furious 7" on Friday and really enjoyed the story line. It was, by my opinion, the best of all seven. I will miss Paul Walker and his character. They did a very nice tribute to him at the end of the movie... "For Paul".

Take Care and Be Safe
Dad