Saturday, July 31, 2010

Visitors to "Fishing With Dad"

Hello Folks,

I am simply amazed by the many locations my visitors come from. Here is an example of my last 20 visitors over the past two days in July...


Fishing With Dad
Recent Visitors by Location
Detail Country Location
1
Unknown
2
Unknown
3
Unknown
4
United States Washington, District of Columbia
5
Canada Toronto, Ontario
6
Unknown
7
Japan Tokyo
8
Unknown
9
United States Lawrence, Massachusetts
10
United States York, Pennsylvania
11
Unknown
12
United States Mountain View, California
13
Unknown
14
Unknown
15
Unknown
16
India New Delhi, Delhi
17
United States York, Pennsylvania
18
United States
19
Unknown
20
Unknown



As you can see, visitors come from all around this great big world of ours. In the USA... From Massachusetts to California and beyond our USA borders... New Delhi (India), Tokyo (Japan), and Toronto (Canada).

I am so happy to see that folks from all walks of life enjoy visiting and reading my blog. What this shows me is that fishing transcends all boundaries and brings us a bit closer each day.

I enjoy sharing my adventures and especially the pictures I take on my fishing trips. Although I may not understand most languages, I am sure that one of my pictures crosses the language barrier each and every day. Simply amazing!

Once again, thank you for sharing a little piece of your day with me and don't be afraid to leave a comment or two. Your feedback inspires me to keep my blog up and running.

Take care.
Dad