Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wind, Wind, and More Wind!

We've had some pretty wild weather lately from fronts that have brought t-storms through our area over the past few days. It was a bit better today with the sun shining, but there are still menacing clouds and a lot of wind... up to 30 mph gusts!

Tomorrow, will be the nicest day of the week. I'll be getting a late start since I have a CAT Scan in the morning.

I did get a replacement pair of I-Kam Xtreme 3.0 video sunglasses. I've made a makeshift wind guard for them and will try it out tomorrow.

I'm not sure what conditions I'll face. Although the river isn't rising beyond 5.1' at the Harrisburg, Pa. gauge, the local small creeks and streams got hammered with intense rain over the weekend. They've been running high and muddy since Saturday night.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and try my best to get out for a report.

Take Care!
Dad