Saturday, April 10, 2010

Heading To The North Branch Of The Susquehanna River

Hello Folks,

I will be heading to the North Branch of the Susquehanna River with Josh (smallieman)tomorrow. We will be in "The Land of Oz" through Wednesday! I am so looking forward to this new adventure with my good buddy. We had such a fantastic fall NB adventure and we plan on repeating that experience once again this early 2010 spring.

I have several "secret" lures in my tackle bag and I sure do hope the fish cooperate by biting them!

So, I'll be gone for a few days, but expect a good report with pics when we return. I'm hoping to have decent pics for you all, too. Our norm is to take a pic of any smallie over 17 inches in length. However, if we find the fishing difficult, we may sneak a smaller fish in there a few times... LOL.

We will be staying in two cabins which are new to us. Normally, we stay in a local motel and are accustom to that surrounding . However, the gas drilling that is taking place in Bradford County has many motels and hotels booked solid. Luckily, our motel owner knew a fellow who had cabins and he asked him to call me... which he did.

I'm looking forward to a good four days and a lot of fun. Take care until I get back on site!

Dad