Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day USA

I hope all those who read my blog have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so blessed with the love and friendships in my life. The trials and tribulations of life hit each and everyone of us. I give thanks for being able to experience these in order to learn and grow each and every day.

This past year I was blessed with the arrival of my first grandchild. She is so beautiful and a real sweetie pie. I am so thankful I was able to be here to see her.

I pray that those serving in our armed service are kept safe and can come home in peaceful times very soon.

My oldest brother and his wife have traveled to Las Vegas to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with three of his four sons, 2 daughter-in-laws, and his three beautiful grandchildren. May he and his wife have a safe journey home.

"After paying for this Thanksgiving feast, the only thing I have left to give is Thanks!" LOL! :-)

dad