Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Cities to Welcome Aboard!

Since I posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009, I have had more cities and countries to welcome here at "Fishing With Dad".

Thanks to these cities and states:
Jacksonville, Florida - I've driven through Jacksonville several times on my trips to Disney World and had a cousin who lived in this beautiful city.
El Dorado Hills, California
Powder Springs, Georgia
Mechanicsville, Maryland
Parkton, Maryland
Cape May, New Jersey - My family vacations in Wildwood Crest, N.J. and we always drive over the draw bridge into Cape May to visit. Such a gorgeous city a with beautiful architecture.
Jersey City, New Jersey
Buffalo, New York
Carbondale, Pennsylvania
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Pittston, Pennsylvania
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Rectortown, Virginia

and... These Cities and Countries!
Villers-le-Bouillet, Liege, Belgium
Milan, Lombardia, Italy

It's just remarkable that we have so many visitors from around the globe. I would like to thank each and every one of my visitors. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment so I know you have been on site.

Take care,
dad