Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Groundhogs Predict... 6 More Weeks of Winter

Hello Folks...

It's been a month since my last post and Octorara Orphie said Spring is arriving in four weeks, but Punxsutawney Phil and many others saw their shadows and declared that Winter will last another six weeks...

Now, the real question is... "When will Josh Kreider receive his Rock Proof boat?" The facts are... It is now painted and the 2015 Yamaha 115/80 has been mounted on the hull. I'm predicting two more weeks until he picks up the finished product.

Keep in mind, folks, that I plan to be working with "Lakeside Marine" at the "NRA Outdoor Show" at the Harrisburg Farm Show Arena... February 7 (Saturday) thru February 15 (Sunday), 2015.

Please stop by and say "Hi!" To JC and Barb Nuss. As long as the weather holds up, I will determine how many days or which days I'll be at the "Lakeside Marine" display, Booth #2022.

Take Care and Be Safe!
Dad

P.S. I saw that Susquehanna River bass guide, Jason Shay, has posted on Facebook that he will be assisting at the "Ken Penrod Outdoors Life Unlimited" Booth #2620. I am sure he would appreciate a visit from everyone.