Thursday, February 12, 2015

"The NRA Great American Outdoor Show" - February 7 through February 15, 2015

Hello Folks,

This past Saturday (Feb. 7), I gathered up my outdoor show materials and headed up to the Harrisburg Mall to catch the free bus shuttle over to "The NRA Great American Outdoor Show 2015". When I arrived at the Marclay Avenue Entrance, I phoned JC Nuss of Lakeside Marine to come to the entrance to meet me. He brought my Exhibitor's Pass along and I got into the show to start my day in helping "Lakeside Marine" of Harrisburg.

We had a great crowd for the first day of events. I took a short walk towards afternoon to meet Jason Shay. Jason is a guide for the Ken Penrod "Life Outdoors Unlimited". There were several guides present at the show to meet with potential customers and arrange guide services for the upcoming year.

JC and Barb Nuss were present at the "Lakeside Marine" display. Dan Griffin of Jet Wing, LLC  was also present at "Lakeside Marine" Booth #2022 in the Fishing Boat Hall.

This show present the opportunities for individuals who are interested in kicking a few tires and viewing the eleven boats in our display area. The boats are at "Boat Sale Prices" and these will run until the "Open House" in March 19 - 21, 2015.

If you stop by the "Lakeside Marine" display, you will be able to pick up a sales paper and a listing of all used boats on the lot.

I will be returning to the show tomorrow morning around 10:30 a.m. I am starting PT once again at "Drayer PT" at 8:00 a.m. in the morning. I will be working on my replaced left knee once again. I have a goal in mind for this coming Spring 2015. In an earlier post on "Fishing With Dad", I had mentioned that I bought a new Sun Bicycle. My goal is to be competent enough to ride that bicycle by this coming Spring. In order to do so, I will need to improve my extension and flexion and bit more so that I will be able to fully peddle the bicycle. I can now peddle the recumbent bicycle because of it's setup. The normal two-wheeled bicycle must be set a bit higher than normal for me to be able to get my replaced left knee around in a full peddle... I am hoping for major improvement through the PT so I can meet my goal.

So, if you visit the "Great American Outdoor Show" , stop on by and say "Hello!"

Take Care and Be Safe!
Dad