Saturday, August 14, 2010

Buzzbait Bite on Aug. 9, 2010

Hello Folks,

I wasn't aware of how much time I was using while making a couple of videos this past week and they were almost twice as long as YouTube would allow to be downloaded.

Well, when I got home I did a little research on the fishing sites to see what editing programs I could use to break these videos down. I do have MS Movie maker on my computer, but it's ancient. So I turned to my son and asked for his assistance since he has a newer computer. His MS Movie Maker was up and running.

Last evening, he sat down with his fiancee and cut the videos into two parts. I could now download to YouTube and bring you both videos... Great! Thanks, Tom Jr. and Kristin!

The first videos are of a morning buzzbait bite I had going on Lake Aldred, Susquehanna River. The combination of the two videos are about 20 minutes... 10 min. per video.

In Part 1, the hit and miss came at the 5:00 minute mark. My first keeper fish hit at the 7:13 minute mark...


The second video is a continuation of the first buzzbait bite. A hit comes at the 1:30 minute mark. And final hit, and keeper fish, comes at the 5:02 minute mark...


The next set of videos are taken at the dam behind the fish ladder. I was tossing a spinnerbait and turned the recording on after I had a smallie break off my 1/2 oz. War Eagle spinnerbait.

You can get a good idea of the locale and how I fished it that day...

Part 1 - Dam


Part 2 - Dam, Getting Out Of A Tight Spot


I hope that you have enjoyed my "Homemade Videos" from the Susquehanna River.

Take Care,
Dad