Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Ho, Ho, Ho!

Over 24" here in Willow Street, Pa. Expecting another 3-4" until the snow ends in the early hours of Sunday morning. Then the weatherman is calling for winds and drifting during the day on Sunday... Ho, Ho, Ho!

"Dear Newspaper Delivery Lady... Please do not throw the newspaper into the falling snow on my driveway again. That's why God gave us the mental power to create a mailbox with a paper holder. I searched for the newspaper high and low before plowing and had absolutely no idea where you may have (or even if you did) tossed it out of your warm vehicle. Well, I "found" you tossed newspaper in my snow blower clogging the auger! Thank you kindly and I'll need to use your Christmas tip money for fixing my beloved snow blower (Not really). dad"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Two cars and a truck to dig out... Move... and dig out again. This was our second dig out today. Thank God for my snow blower! I love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket