Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas At Dad's

"Good Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen..."

Christmas comes and goes so quickly. And as I get older (Turned 55 on Christmas Day, it seems even quicker!

I was able to sit down for a moment today and "play" with some of my toys. I also found the time to upload some pics from my now "old camera". Hopefully, in the near future, I will be bringing some nice pics from my new Fuji Z33 WP. I picked it up at Ritz Camera in the Boscov's Department Store for a steal right before Christmas... It was my birthday present. ;-)

Before everyone woke up, I snapped this picture of our Christmas Tree. We like to change the ornaments every few years and create a new theme.

Photobucket

My youngest and middle sons still live at home with us. So, there is still an excitement in the air during the unwrapping of presents. Here is a pic that mom took of me as I grabbed the Christmas bag that held my new digital camera. That's Lil' Missy, my Jug and favorite lap dog, sitting with me. She has her christmas gift with her, a nice new bone!

Photobucket

Here are two "fishing related" gifts that Tom, Jr. picked up for my birthday and Christmas gifts... Cool!

My favorite crankbait in a Computer Mouse Form... I had a good laugh over this one. A very creative gift, fer shure.
Photobucket

A wooden pen case made from walnut and personalized just for me!
Photobucket

Here is the pen... Neat gift.
Photobucket

Around 10:30 a.m., my oldest son, his wife, and our granddaughter came over to our home to open presents. They had spent the night at the in-laws and were going to eat Christmas Dinner at my brother's home with us. Isn't our granddaughter precious!

Photobucket

"God Bless Us, Every One!" - Tiny Tim

dad